Business Development Manager
Quras Digital are a performance-based agency focusing on digital and mobile marketing solutions. Using a full-service agency approach, Quras Digital offers clients the ability to engage and target consumers across multiple acquisition channels including website, email, search, display, social and mobile. Our team of digital marketing experts have been helping companies successfully navigate the digital marketing space for over 20 years.
In the Business development manager position, your core goal will be to identify and qualify high potential client opportunities. The Business development manager will be responsible for pipeline management, lead generation, and driving revenue through client calls and meetings. Our fast-pace team has an infectious drive to exceed individual and team revenue goals. The ideal candidate for this position is an independent, self-motivated, proven sales professional who can confidently represent our brand.
- Prospecting, lead-generation, and development of new accounts
- Secure meetings with high-level decision-makers and influencers
- Engaging in a consultative mode to understand and capitalise on clients’ needs
- Work closely with Sale Director on presentations and pitches
- Build a strategic plan for your client that focuses on customer understanding, relationship building and driving revenue
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective marketing solutions and drive results for clients
- Travel when necessary to meet clients in person at industry conferences and client meetings.
**Must have access to a vehicle and hold a full UK driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW
Frontend Web Developer
Here at Quras Digital, we are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for some who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the website or application. You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between UI design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the website/application looks as well as how it works.
We are looking for an experienced developer who has experience in building websites with and without a framework. The successful candidate must show an interest in all things web, be a good communicator, be resourceful, and be willing to learn.
The role will cover many areas of web development including full website build, regular website support and maintenance, website updates, feature requests, and website upgrades.
Someone with agency experience would be desirable but dependent on the individual we would consider a candidate from a new graduate through to an experienced developer if you have a portfolio that shows your skills. We do need a very sound knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP.
The candidate must display a hunger to expand knowledge of code and code frameworks.
- Ability to work in a team.
- You will need to be self-driven and very organised!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX
- Optimise website/application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and clients
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience using page builders (Beaver Builder, Elementor, etc.)
- Good PHP knowledge (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience with delivering WordPress projects
- Basic knowledge of image editing software, to be able to crop, resize, perform small adjustments on files and artboards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per annum
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW